The Heart Of Cape Town Museum
The human heart transplant, one of the greatest moments in medical history, was made possible by an extraordinary interplay of scientific dedication; human courage and generosity and a timely chain of events.
Today, The Heart of Cape Town Museum honours all those who played a major role in the surgical feat that pushed the boundaries of science, into the dawn of a new medical era, an era in which it became possible to transplant the symbol of the essence of life, our human heart.
Important Information for Booking your Tour at the Heart of cape Town Museum
- We offer Guided Tours only, no walk-abouts
- Group Bookings are essential
- We recommend you contact us directly in advance of your visit, either via phone or email, to check availability and to prevent disappointment as tours fill up quickly
- The 17:00 tour is by appointment only and must be booked 48 hours in advance
- If you book through 3rd party websites offering tickets to our museum, please note that you still need to contact us directly to check availability.